TopoGun 1.06 released
TopoGun 1.06 is now available for download. This is a free of charge upgrade for existing customers.
Remember that you have to uninstall any previous version of TopoGun and TopoGun License Server before installing the new version.
If you're using the Online activation model, you should return the license to the server, prior to uninstalling. In case you're using the Offline activation model, remember to write down your license activation details.
- Numerous bugfixes.
- Improved user interface.
- The floating licensing server is now available as a Windows service too (TopoGun License Service), so there is no more need to run the server under a logged-in account.
- Right clicking when the Bridge tool is active switches to the SimpleEdit tool.
- Vertex Conforming is now fully multithreaded, using up to 256 CPU cores.
- Border Vertices and Border Edges on the fly calculus.
- The Show Borders option in the Options menu, to enable/disable border vertices and edges display. The border vertices and edges display characteristics can be tweaked in the Preferences window.
- Antialising for scene elements rendering. This option can be enabled/disabled in the Preferences window.
- There are no more Main or Secondary vertices and edges, the rendering pipeline and interface have been simplified.
- The Preferences window Colors tab was updated, in order to reflect the changes.
- The Steady Mouse feature allows you to create smooth mouse paths, with any tool you're using. The option can be enabled/disabled in the Options menu. Currently, its only real use is in conjunction with the Draw tool, in order to help you draw smooth lines. The Steady Mouse Radius can be modified in the Preferences window.
- The Reject Inner Faces feature helps in removing unwanted faces that are created in the interior of three or four sided tube-like meshes. The option can be enabled/disabled in the Options menu.
- Implemented a keepalive like command in TopoGun, TopoGun License Service and TopoGun License Server, in order to keep connections alive and not have them lost on timeout by some routers.